Sunday, March 5, 2017

Fabrics available

I've gone through my stash, and have winnowed out fabrics i'm pretty sure i'm not going to use :)

All of these have been washed and pressed, are cotton, and having been stored for almost a year, are nicely cured. Each listing will have its own post, as Blogger and Paypal fight otherwise. I will be listing through this week, and will publish all when ready to go.

The possibilities with these fabrics are infinite. Don't be afraid to cut up, cut holes, slash, machine stitch, hand stitch, applique or piece into other works. It's fabric after all, and while i view them as semi-precious, they can be treated as any other fabric!

Here are works i've done myself, with the left the original cloth, and the right, the finished artwork.
 Above, "A Birth of Silence" 2015

Below, "Original Truths" 2016



 All prices are in Canadian dollars and I accept payments ONLY through Paypal. You don’t have to have a Paypal account to use PayPal, but you do need a credit card then. Please email me for invoicing at arlee dot is at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment